It's that time to come out to the 2019 Taste of James Island! Come out and support James Island Outreach, and the town that you live in. Mingle with all your neighbors while enjoying some of the best weather that Charleston has to offer on April 27th at the First Baptist School Athletic Field.
They've got great FOOD, music by Calhoun's Calling & Wildflower Station, door prizes, KIDS activities, and a raffle!
James Island Outreach's goal is to serve the citizens of James Island and Folly Beach with emergency food, medicine, and utility assistance.
Take a look at what they've accomplished in 2018:
- Served on average 180 clients per month representing 385 total family members monthly
- Provided ~120,000 pounds of food assistance (10,000lbs per month)
- Provided ~$15,000 in financial aid for utility and medical assistance
- Relocated to a new and much larger facility on Camp Rd. (July 2018)
- Converted to a client choice and wellness pantry.
So there you have it, come on out and support your local community. You're sure to have a great time, and also support a great cause!
Mike Ciucci specializes in the Charleston SC real estate market. He has been a Charleston realtor for over 15 years, focusing on quality and attention to detail his clients have come to expect.