Just sold another house in Charleston, and this time it was for FULL LIST PRICE! But how in this market?
This home at 507 Ivy Circle was in Grand Oaks in West Ashley, which is a very competitive neighborhood in terms of selling. There were many comparative homes on the market for sale, BUT THIS ONE STOOD OUT AND SOLD. How did we do it? We didn't...the seller did. He realized that in order to sell a house quickly, he would need to stand above and beyond the competition.
He accomplished this by:
- Utilizing our technology to sell his home.
- Having a competitive price.
- Keeping the home extremely clean, with windows open.
- Staging the home so it will sell.
- Offering incentives such as a transferrable termite bond, a home warranty, closing costs for buyers, and a full 3% commission to any agent that brings us an offer.
- A pre-home inspection was performed and available to any buyer.
- A home warranty offered to the buyer for the first full year (a $445 value).
- We had Agent Caravan at the house and a highly publicized Open House.
- Implemented our Carolina One Marketing Plan.
If you would like a free home analysis or would like your house sold, please contact us. We are happy to share our ideas and new technology on how we can market your home.
Mike Ciucci specializes in the Charleston SC real estate market. He has been a Charleston realtor for over 15 years, focusing on quality and attention to detail his clients have come to expect.