I am asking for your help! I am participating in the American Lung Association's Fight for Air Climb because breathing shouldn’t be an uphill climb.
I invite you to join me and participate in the Fight for Air Climb on July 25, 2015 at the North Charleston Coliseum! My team will be one of hundreds competing to make up and down the many stairs of the North Charleston Coliseum. It won’t be easy, but if you are up to the challenge, breathe in, step up and get ready to experience the climb of your life. If you can’t climb with me, please make a tax-deductible donation to my Fight for Air Climb team by visiting my Personal Page. (PLEASE DONATE HERE, and click on the 'Donate to Mike!' link).
- Lung disease is the third leading cause of death in the U.S. and is responsible for one in seven deaths.
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S.
- Asthma is the number one chronic disease of children.
- COPD currently affects 10.2 million Americans.
- Air Pollution poisons the lungs of over 60% of Americans each day.
For more than 100 years, the American Lung Association has been the guardian of healthy lungs and clean air. Every dollar I raise enables the American Lung Association to continue its mission to save lives by promoting lung health and preventing lung disease. Every dollar makes a difference.
Thank you for your generosity and support!
Mike Ciucci specializes in the Charleston SC real estate market. He has been a Charleston realtor for over 15 years, focusing on quality and attention to detail his clients have come to expect.