Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
715 Hughes Road, Johns Island, SC
Gorgeous waterfront home ready for you! This home features its own swimming pool with heated Jacuzzi spa, a large screened porch to enjoy nature and watch over the pool, a dock with FLOATING DRIVE ON boat parking, nearly 10 acres, with over 400' of water frontage, elevated construction, an outbuilding with plenty of storage, and more! It's a must see! Watch for custom clickable floor plan and new photos coming soon!
- MLS® #1421455
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,956
- Square Footage3956.00
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesHot Tubs
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Hcap Eqpd, In Grd Pool in yard, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, 5-10 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website1691
- Address715 Hughes Road
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionHughes Greenwich
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.