Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
120 E Edgewater Drive, Charleston, SC
This is a wonderful chance to own 2 residences on deep water (8 ft at low) that are connected by a sun room. The property contains 1.2 acres along the Intracoastal Waterway. There is a brick style English cottage (1957) with 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths and a Beau Clowney designed brick 2 bedroom, 2 bath home. Both homes have separate entrances. This is a unique opportunity for an older family or friend to live close by but with privacy. Both properties share the dock with covered pier head and boat lift.
- MLS® #16005247
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,787
- Square Footage5787.00
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Metal F/encl, Lawn Irriga.
- Lot DescriptionLevel, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website1115
- Address120 E Edgewater Drive
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionEdgewater Park
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorWood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Living Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStono Park
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Carriage Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.