Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1505 Hurtes Island Drive, Charleston, SC
Stunning Marshfront Estate on Ashley River! Hurtes Island is one of the most picturesque locations anywhere in Charleston. Upon traveling down the long scenic driveway, you are instantly surrounded on all sides by natural marshlands with abundant Lowcountry wildlife and expansive, scenic views. The heart of this modern southwestern style ranch is the vaulted great room which leads to three separate wings. Architectural finishes delight the senses throughout this home, including the sprawling master wing with spa-like bath and private, yet open plan. A spacious guest suite in second wing offers a handy kitchenette, and flex space with another guest bedroom completes the third wing. This property is a nature-lover's dream with multiple outdoor patios for entertaining, custom flowerboxesand landscaping, and private balconies off bedrooms. Don't miss this truly unique property with a true "private island" feel!! The owners have applied for a dock permit.
- MLS® #16011314
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,275
- Square Footage5275.00
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Permit, Metal F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website1175
- Address1505 Hurtes Island Drive
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionHuntington Woods
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Converted Garage, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFree Standing, Great Rm, Living Rm, Wood Burning
- ElementaryOrange Grove
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.