Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2402 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC
Available Spring 2017.Framed between a 100 year old live oak and stunning native palms, this Sullivan's Island style design by renowned architect, Carl McCants, boasts unobstructed panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Situated on the most stable stretch of beach with no erosion issues, this IOP home has 6BRs, library/study, wine room, and 600 square foot veranda with fireplace. Custom interior trim carpentry, and shiplap walls prevail throughout this masterpiece. All luxury finishes including 48'' Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero Stainless Steel Refrigerator & Freezer, Wine Room, and elevator. Metal roof, outdoor living area w/fireplace, oceanfront master suite on main living level and a spectacular 2nd floor master suite w/vaulted ceilings and breathtaking panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.Framed between a 100 year old live oak and stunning native palms, this Sullivan's Island style design by renowned architect, Carl McCants, boasts panoramic unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean. This 6000 square foot home has six bedrooms, a library/study, wine room, and 600 square foot veranda with fireplace. There is an oceanfront master suite on the main living level and a spectacular second floor master suite with vaulted ceilings and breathtaking panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean's sunrises. The pool level is designed with two main outdoor living areas - one for full sunning and the other poolside with covered shade, outdoor kitchen, and fireplace. This home is currently under construction and will be completed in the Spring. The timing is perfect to choose your own custom finishes, colors and appointments.
- MLS® #16014857
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,100
- Square Footage6100.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Contemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Elevators, Trash Pickup, Hot Tubs
- Parking4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gazebo, Lawn Well, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionBeach Front, Ocean View, 1-2 Acres
- RoofMetal, Other
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website262
- Address2402 Palm Boulevard
- AreaIsle of Palms
- SubdivisionIsle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Other, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Sand Dollar Real Estate Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2017 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.