Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3106 Pignatelli Crescent, Mount Pleasant, SC
This beautiful home is located on over an acre lot on Wagner Creek. Has an incredible waterfront view with a dock, floater and PRIVATE boat lift on deep water. With the huge open backyard, you won't find a more serene setting to relax on a screened porch, covered open air porch, or deck. (Large master with warm sitting area, fireplace and great closet space). The grand stairway and high ceilings welcome you into the home with beautiful crown molding throughout. New granite countertops in the large kitchen along with a cozy keeping area with fireplace and sliding doors opening to the entire screened porch. House has designed elevator shaft and over 550 sq. ft. of conditioned storage. Garage with 2,500+ sq. ft. for 4 cars, work area and more.
- MLS® #16019410
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,867
- Square Footage3867.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Boatlift, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Shared Dock, Spcl Lights, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website1158
- Address3106 Pignatelli Crescent
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Ceilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:The Brennaman Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.