Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1356 S Live Oak Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
This is one of those opportunities you do not see often. Lots of vacant land with lots of visibility, but could also be a very private farm or residence or you could have both-a business on the front and a home at the back of the property. Amazing possibilities. Currently, the front of the property along Highway 17A is heavily wooded for privacy of the residence. Once you enter the gates you will find a great farm house with a full front porch surrounded by large oak trees. There is also a shed on the property that has a workshop and plenty of parking space. You even have cleared fields for gardening. This is the area of 17A that was just widened with sidewalks installed and easy access 4-lane road to Summerville, Moncks Corner and a short drive to Charleston and the interstates.
- MLS® #16022774
- TypeVacant Land
- StyleResidential, Agricultural, Commercial, Grazing, Horse Farm, Hunting, Industrial, Mobile Home, Multi-
- AmenitiesCentral TV Available, Central TV Antenna, Horses O.k.
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
- Address1356 S Live Oak Drive
- Area76 - Moncks Corner Above Oakley Rd
- SubdivisionHighways 17-A / Old 52 / New 52
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- Lot Description1/2 -1 Acre, Wooded, 1-2 Acres, 2-5 Acres, 5-10 Acres, 10+ Acres
- Days on Website1181
- ZoningResidential, Agricultural, Commercial, Condominium, Industrial, Mobile Home, Multi-Family, Other, PUD
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.