Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1207 Topside Drive, Charleston, SC
Beautiful home on a pond lot, this Extremely Energy Efficient home is a Must See! Large foyer, formal dining room, rear-oriented family room and open kitchen are ideal for everyday living or entertaining friends and family. Open kitchen has 42" cabinets, large center island, granite counters, stainless appliances, gas range, microwave w/outside venting and wonderful butler's pantry. The true DUAL MASTER Suites have spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, en suit bath w/raised vanity, double sinks, separate shower, garden tub and water closet. Upstairs you have a loft area, two additional large bedrooms (all greater than 12x12) and shared full bath. Access the second floor piazza from loft or master. Home features many molding, flooring and lighting upgrades.Home features many molding, flooring and lighting upgrades (see attached list). Energy efficient home features gas appliances, tankless water heater, impact glass hurricane windows and much more. Community features pool, clubhouse, walking/jog trails and play park.
- MLS® #16025408
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,584
- Square Footage2584.00
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorOther, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Screen Porch, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionInside, Pond, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website215
- Address1207 Topside Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionBoltons Landing
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2017 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.