Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
311 Fox Ridge Lane, Moncks Corner, SC
Beautiful home on large privacy fenced lot. 42'' upgraded cabinets with crown molding, Kitchen island, granite tops, gas range, dishwasher and built-in microwave. Hardwood floors in foyer, dining room, great room and kitchen. Very open floor plan. Huge master bedroom with trey ceiling, double sinks, walk in tiled shower and garden tub. Huge walk-in closet with built in cabinets. Work from home in down stairs study. Must see to believe. Too many upgrades to list. Also, enjoy the man-cave/loft dor entertaining.
- MLS® #16026559
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,683
- Square Footage2683.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesHERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Privacy Fenc, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High
- Days on Website1132
- Address311 Fox Ridge Lane
- Area73 - G. Cr./M. Cor. Hwy 17A-Oakley-Hwy 52
- SubdivisionFoxbank Plantation
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.