Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
123 Halona Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
PLATINUM LEED CERTIFIED!!! 123 Halona Lane which has received the highest LEED Certification by the US Green Building Council, has been painstakingly designed, using the most sustainable building materials and earth friendly building practices. Centrally located in the heart of Kiawah Island, Indigo Park consists of 16 homes with marsh views and a lovely 3 acre community park. 123 Halona is the ''Sweetgrass Model,'' which features 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths in the main house with a spacious loft area that can easily be used as a 3rd bedroom. The guest cottage has 1 or 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, perfect for older children, in laws, or grandchildren. Premium upgrades include indoor and outdoor speakers, a pervious driveway, reclaimed floors, elevator to all levels, outdoor fireplace and more.The master bathroom provides high quality stone and tile finishes. The spacious Siematic kitchen features honed quartz surfaces, custom cabinets, which are well complimented by a Viking stainless refrigerator and Viking professional grade gas range. Notable green features include integrated geothermal heating and cooling, maintenance-free NuCedar exterior shingles with a lifetime warranty, Energy Star appliances, UV reflective aluminum roof, closed cell foam insulation and a 220 watt outlet in the garage which will charge an electric car. These features add a tremendous amount of value to homeowners through significantly reduced energy costs, minimal home maintenance and a reduction in greenhouse emissions. This outstanding new home offers an exclusive membership opportunity to the Kiawah Island Club with either a Social, Sports or Golf. Photos by Michael Cyra
- MLS® #16031749
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,967
- Square Footage2967.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, LEED Certified, Tankless Water Heater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Pool - Elevated, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, Marshview
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website975
- Address123 Halona Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Ceilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Kitchen Island
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Other, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.