Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4474 S Oyster Bill Road, Meggett, SC
Custom home with expansive views of the Intracoastal Waterway, deep water creek(8 feet at low tide), dock lift and 400 feet to the mouth of the Intracoastal.Beautiful 4 bedroom with m-I-law suite.Fabulous new kitchen with quartz counter tops all new stainless steel appliances, library, master with sitting room. So much more. Make an appointment to come and see this gem. Easy to show.
- MLS® #17001109
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,909
- Square Footage3909.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Elevators
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, Metal F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website104
- Address4474 S Oyster Bill Road
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionOyster Factor Court
- Zip Code29449
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesDen, Gas Logs
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleR D Schroder
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2017 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.