Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2059 Bentz Road, Wadmalaw Island, SC
This is a spectacular retreat/home! This house has been used as a multi-family 2nd home. Children and adults have more than their share to do. There is a tree house, zip line, pool, dock for(crabbing/kayaking/boating/floating or swimming), you can play every kind of sport you can think of in the long and wide grassy yard of 2.2 acres. The room above the garage acts as children's playroom/sleeping quarters (sleeps 8). This home was upgraded since last purchase. Most of the upgrades occurred in 2007/2008 a roof, screened porch and deck, HVAC new in 2018, hot water heater, some new wiring, plumbing, pool, well, dock, septic, house water filter all replaced then. In 2015 all new windows were added.This place can be purchased furnished except for a few pictures and pieces of select furniture. This is a deal to good to pass up. Don't delay come see it today. (Cub Cadet riding lawn mower to convey)
- MLS® #17027874
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,684
- Square Footage2684.00
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesHorses O.k.
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Part'l Fence, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Dock Existng, floating dock, Lawn Well, Screen Porch, Stoop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, 2-5 Acres, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wetlands
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website674
- Address2059 Bentz Road
- AreaWadmalaw Island
- SubdivisionLocust Grove
- CityWadmalaw Island
- Zip Code29487
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Blown
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Lois Lane Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.