Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4399 Lord Proprietors Road, Hollywood, SC
Prepare to enjoy your own estate with a private island. This unparalleled waterfront home located in a gated community with a private saltwater lake is nestled in a quiet natural setting boasting spectacular panoramic views of the Wadmalaw River.Follow the walkway out to the private island to discover meandering pathways shaded by flourishing island greenery and far-reaching vistas. Relax and unwind with family and friends in a breathtaking natural habitat. The large pavilion on the private island is the perfect place to host a yoga or weekend retreat. The beautiful setting gives you an opportunity to reconnect to yourself and restore your mind. Truly one of a kind, this home was built with steel beams and offers Pella Windows, 13 ft ceilings, imported Italian slate floors, hand carved wood floors, and sweeping balconies. You will be delighted to discover expansive light-filled bedrooms and circular porches designed around the mature trees. Don't miss the chance to relish the serenity of coastal living in this unparalleled waterfront property.
- MLS® #17029556
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,100
- Square Footage3100.00
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionW/f-shallow, 1-2 Acres, High, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website689
- Address4399 Lord Proprietors Road
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionBelle Vista Plantation
- Zip Code29449
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Blown, Skylight
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesDen, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryLowcountry Leadership Charter
- MiddleLowcountry Leadership Charter
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Daniel Island Real Estate Co Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.