Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1424 Trip Line Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Shows like a model!!! Best Waterfront Pond Lot in The Harbour in Dunes West, one of MP's most desirable Gated Golf Course Communities. Amenities are unmatched- 3 Neighborhood Pools, Dock, Boat Ramp, and Boat Storage, Tennis, Exercise Facility, Miles of Trails, and Play Park. 25 min to Downtown, and 15 min to Beaches. Open concept floorplan & thoughtfully upgraded & meticulously maintained. The huge lot (.31 ac) has 120' of land adjacent to the pond. The Lowcountry Style double porches have a view of HOA kept trees and green space. The Foyer welcomes you with Board and Batton finishes. The Formal Living (or Study or Office) is on your right. You'll notice Wood Flooring, Crown Moulding and tastefully upgraded lighting, and recessed lighting throughout. The Dining Room is partially opento the Great Room and Eat-in-Kitchen. Tons of natural light streams in from large windows on the backside w/ views of the water from all three rooms. The Eat-in-Kitchen offers an island w/ Granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, an island w/ breakfast bar for 4, plenty of 46" cabinetry with undermount lighting, Stainless Appliances, Gas Range, and a large pantry with wooden shelving, and access to the large Screened Porch. Next to the pantry is a small Mudroom, a perfect drop zone for jackets, shoes, etc. The charming Breakfast Room is adorned with Board and Batten Wainscoting and is the perfect peaceful place for your morning coffee. You may even catch a glimpse of the wildlife. The wooden stairway and upstairs hall are also beautifully finished w/ wainscoting, giving this home a southern cottage feel. The Master Bedroom upstairs has gorgeous views of the pond, hardwood flooring, and his & her large walk-in closets. His/her separate large vanities, tiled shower, and soaking tub set this Master Bath apart. You will find the Laundry Room upstairs, as well. Bed 2 has its own bath. This bath has a door to Bed 3 and the hallway for Bed 4 to share. There are french doors off of Bed 3 to the top porch overlooking the preserved greenspace in front of the home. The lawn has been fully sodded and very well maintained, and the garage is drywalled and painted. Dunes West is in one of the highest ranking school districts in Charleston, is also less than 10 minutes to area amenities like restaurants, grocery stores, Costco, MP Towne Centre for shopping, movies, schools, two hospitals, MP rec center, gyms, and much more.....Won't last long...33 agents at our agent caravan said this home is a great price and in excellent condition! ***Don't forget to check out the VIRTUAL FLOORPLAN
- MLS® #18000304
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,038
- Square Footage3038.00
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Colonial, Cottage, Craftsman, Traditional, Cape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing
- Parking2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLagoon, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website42
- Address1424 Trip Line Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2018 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.