Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
8 Airy Hall, Kiawah Island, SC
The beautiful, well maintained home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac just about mid island, only a short walk to the River Course, Bass Pond, and the river at Rhett's Bluff.(Kiawah Island Club,GOLF OR SOCIAL, Membership opportunity offered with this property).This home has several unique features, with perhaps the most distinguishing being the two walls of windows reaching 22+feet high in the great room. With conservancy lots to the rear and the right, the beauty of nature is ever present and ever changing. The other notable feature is the two master bedroom suites , positioned diagonally opposite, on the first floor. Both are the same size but one with an oversized shower and the other a jetted tub and separate shower. The kitchen and dining space is in keeping with the open concept ait is adjacent to the great room. There are granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a custom built in wall buffet and china cabinets. Completing the first floor is an office/den and laundry room. There is crown molding and Brazilian teak floors except in the upstairs bedrooms. Take the ELEVATOR up to the two generously sized guest suites, or to another gathering space to relax, read, or watch tv. As a bonus the "flex room" at 9 feet by 16 ft is perfect for a bunk or play room, or just used for storage. In addition to the full brick front porch there is a screened porch for outdoor enjoyment. Other notable features: 3+ car garage; large workshop; irrigation, mosquito, and security systems. So whether you are looking for a full time residence or a vacation home in a perfect location, you really should see this one. If you would like to add a private pool, a 10 by 14 foot pool has been designed by Aqua Blue Pools and has received conceptual approval by the ARB as of Feb. 1, 2019.
- MLS® #18002841
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Square Footage3400.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage, Marina
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website507
- Address8 Airy Hall
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Dunes Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.