Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1205 Seaside Plantation Drive, Charleston, SC
This secluded 4.33-acre Waterfront estate is ideally located just minutes from Folly Beach, area hospitals and downtown Charleston. It features a long wooded driveway, 1/3 acre private Island (a favorite destination for Egrets!), dock with floater, covered gazebo and stunning views of the Morris Island Lighthouse. This sophisticated, custom-built 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home enjoys complete privacy from every angle. The large picture windows offer expansive water and lighthouse views, and the spacious open floor plan with screened-in veranda accentuate the abundance of natural light to give this home an energy all its own. The elegantly appointed main level includes a gourmet kitchen, sunken living room with a gas/wood fireplace, dining room, spacious family room, office/study,half bathroom & laundry room. In addition, an elevator runs to every floor. Ascend the floating staircase to the top level to appreciate the spa-like master suite with a custom cedar sauna, double shower, shower, soaking tub, custom vanities and his & her closet (with laundry shoot and built-ins). The large drive-under garage can fit up to 3 cars and has an abundance of storage space. Both HVAC units and a high capacity tankless water heater have been newly replaced in the last 18 months. The home has no required HOA regulations or fees. A community boat landing, located a block away, can be used for a nominal fee. The home was built on high ground and to superior construction standards. Home can also be sold furnished, if desired. This unique home combines grandeur & artistry, seclusion & convenience, relaxation & fun. To find a home that offers such privacy, yet is minutes from the fun of Folly Beach and amenities of downtown Charleston is a true rarity.
- MLS® #18004081
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,281
- Square Footage4281.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Elevator Shaft, Lawn Well
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wooded, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Slab
- Days on Website354
- Address1205 Seaside Plantation Drive
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionSeaside Plantation
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Living Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Handsome Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.