Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
Lot 130 - 4016 Capensis Lane, Hollywood, SC
JUST COMPLETED. Our new One Story Plan loaded with upgrades from quartz countertops to Carrarra tile. Custom home with green park and Marsh views by Southeastern Family Homes. Everything you want in a one-story: kitchen w island open into the Great Room, lots of windows & light, dining room, master bedroom suite, and two spare bedrooms, laundry room, and screened porch. 10 foot ceilings, lots of storage, beautiful front porch too. Lowcountry living at its best in Charleston's low country Paradise at Poplar Grove. Convenient to shopping, 526, the mall, Costco and downtown but you enjoy the quiet peaceful paradise that feels worlds away. A true nature lovers paradise, boat landing, dock, community pool fitness center under construction , kayak outpost, walking and biking trailstidal Rantowles Creek, surrounded by wildlife filled saltwater marshes, with approved dock master plan in place. Over 5 miles of waterfront. *All Residents enjoying a community dock, boat house, boat landing (boat storage available), kayaking, fishing, crabbing, with access to an equestrian center w/ boarding opportunities, walking, biking trails and riding trails, with salt water pool, fitness center and marsh observation deck all overlooking the expansive water views on the Rantowles Creek A true nature lovers paradise convenient to all that Charleston has to offer. This opportunity may never come again., high-end cabinets with soft close drawers, 10 foot ceilings, and much more. Disclaimer *** Builder Pricing is subject to increases without notice, due to Construction cost increases.
- MLS® #18004306
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,068
- Square Footage2068.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse, Chas. Single, Colonial, Contemporary, Cottage, Craftsman, Live/Work, Tradition
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Attached
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website552
- AddressLot 130 - 4016 Capensis Lane
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionPoplar Grove
- Zip Code29470
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesLiving Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Southeastern
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.