Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
87 Jackstay Court, Kiawah Island, SC
Wonderful five-bedroom home with heated in-ground pool, patio and enclosed grassy area for play and pets, adjacent to beach access with ocean views from top floor. Desirable reverse floor plan with great room, living/dining, kitchen, and master suite on second floor. Access to screened porch and front deck for grilling or simply relaxing. First floor comprises family room, three bedrooms and three baths. Top floor, second master suite with private sunning deck and ocean views. Renovated, expanded and updated in 2012 with pool addition. Spacious home, steps to the ocean with ample room for extended family and guests. Two car garage with room for four cars, storage, yard and beach gear. Professionally landscaped with mature oaks. Outside beach shower for added convenience.
- MLS® #18004902
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,500
- Square Footage3500.00
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Central TV Antenna
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded, Ocean View
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website332
- Address87 Jackstay Court
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pam Harrington Exclusives
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.