Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2405 Lieutenant Dozier Drive, Johns Island, SC
This wonderful drive under home will offers everything you've been looking for! Open floor plan with hardwood floors thought the living areas of the first floor. Beautiful kitchen, 4th bedroom is also on the 1st floor ideal as a guest room, den etc.., mudroom leading to your HUGE screen porch. Wonderful double doors opening from the family room onto the HUGE front porch! Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms with the master suite having a large walk in closet, separate WC, dual vanities and a large walk in shower. Come see this incredible home today and jump into life at Stonoview with all the incredible amenities like the deep water dock with kayak and paddle board storage, pool and beautiful wildlife. Buyers can get $5k towards closing costs with the use of our preferred lender and attorney
- MLS® #18006095
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,990
- Square Footage1990.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Chas. Single
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Other
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Attached
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website411
- Address2405 Lieutenant Dozier Drive
- AreaJohns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.