Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
31 Salt Cedar Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
Magnificent house on Kiawah Island's Falcon Point Neighborhood, overlooking the Marsh and Cinder Creek. The reverse floor plan allows unimpeded views from the main living areas, while still allowing lots of living space for family and friends. With an abundance of windows, decks, screened porch and a kitchen that opens to the living area, this house can transform itself to whatever lifestyle you envision. KIAWAH ISLAND CLUB MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUINTY-GOLF.The house welcomes you with a double open curved staircase and a front deck with a gazebo which overlooks a lagoon. Step through the stunning mahogany double glass panel doors and enter the foyer with a music room and doors opening to covered decking. On this floor, to the right, is also a media room with a wet bar and mini refrigerator,full bath and screened porch. It can easily converts into a 2nd master suite. On the opposite side is a hallway which leads to two more bedrooms with in-suite baths, a powder room and a laundry room. Take the glass elevator to the second floor and enjoy the grand vistas from the Great Room with a fireplace and wet bar. On this floor is also the Dining Room, Office, Chef's Kitchen with lots of cabinets and storage and casual dining area, a powder room and a second laundry room. The decks and walls of windows provide panoramic views at all times of the day. The third floor is your Master Bedroom Retreat with a reading nook, large bedroom with its own private deck, huge closet and a master bath with every luxury you could possibly want. The views are never ending. Brazilian Cherry Flooring throughout. The ground level includes an Expansive Garage, with room for 4 cars, workshop, dehumidified storage, plant grow house, and a 5 ft wet tray sink for the sport fisherman.
- MLS® #18008856
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,754
- Square Footage4754.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary, Live/Work
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Club Membership Available, Elevators, Golf Membership Available, Hcap Eqpd, Security Guard/Sys
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Pond, 1/2 -1 Acre, Marshfront, Marshview, Wetlands, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website510
- Address31 Salt Cedar Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Gas Logs, Gas Connection
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.