Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3 Montview Road, North Charleston, SC
The Park at Rivers Edge is an established community with many amenities available to the residents including a gate with a guard upon entering. This community is centrally located with Bosch, Boeing, Charleston Air Force Base, Trident Tech as well as numerous shopping, dining and entertaining just a few miles away. With Charleston's rich history in mind, Tributary and four floor plans offered gets their names after the Tributaries located in the Ashley River, Sawpit Creek, Olive Branch, Church Creek and Coosaw Creek. The quaint nature of the Sawpit creek is appealing to those who seek an open layout with enough square footage to entertain comfortably. A flex room on the main level- in addition to a spacious kitchen that bodly opens up to the living room- offer additional living space withultimate fluidity. The second level offers two spare bedrooms and a master suite complete with a large walk in closet and full master bath!
- MLS® #18010333
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,500
- Square Footage1500.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPart'l Fence, Patio, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionInside
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website651
- Address3 Montview Road
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionThe Park at Rivers Edge
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29418
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleJerry Zucker
- Listing Office:Hq Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.