Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
6 Montview Road, North Charleston, SC
The Church Creek home plan offers a layout designed to give more living space in the downstairs and functional storage space on the second level. With an additional loft located off the landing, this secondary retreat space allows for additional closet space to be added among other rooms in the floor plan.
- MLS® #18010346
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,880
- Square Footage1880.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPart'l Fence, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionInside
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website578
- Address6 Montview Road
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionThe Park at Rivers Edge
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29418
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleJerry Zucker
- Listing Office:Hq Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.