Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
7 Montview Road, North Charleston, SC
The largest of the Tributary floorplan options, Coosaw Creek has a more traditional town home layout with plenty of closet space and an open layout that allows for a great entertaining space. The upstairs loft space and flex room downstairs allows for additional square footage to use as needed.
- MLS® #18010347
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,010
- Square Footage2010.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPart'l Fence
- Lot DescriptionInside
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website580
- Address7 Montview Road
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionThe Park at Rivers Edge
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29418
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleJerry Zucker
- Listing Office:Hq Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.