Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
116 Osprey Point Ln, Kiawah Island, SC
Wonderful five bedroom custom home, privately situated at the end of a cul-de-sac offering panoramic views of 17th fairway Osprey Point Golf Course across to Canvasback Pond - just a short distance to beach access. Kiawah Island Club Membership opportunity - Golf. Welcoming entrance gallery with two story wall of windows looking out to pool terrace. Living room with oak flooring and bay window overlooking pool and cabana area. Separate dining room with wet bar for large gatherings. Spacious eat-in kitchen with center island, custom cabinetry, granite countertops and professional series stainless steel appliances. Access via French doors to screened porch with Ipe decking, ceiling fan and wood burning fireplace and access to pool area below.Specials features of this home include a temperature controlled wine cellar & three stop elevator. Spacious laundry with custom cabinetry, folding counter, utility sink, Bosch washer and dryer has full bath with walk-in tile shower. A separate study with paneled walls, built-in desk and gas log fireplace on main level. Master bedroom suite is located downstairs and features custom vanity with His & Her sinks, deep garden tub and walk in stone shower. Three stop elevator and oak staircase to second level gallery with wall-to-wall windows leads to an open family room with built-in entertainment center and in-ceiling speakers. Four additional bedrooms on 2nd level, two with private baths and two with shared bath for extended family and guests. A covered patio for grilling or relaxing overlooking private pool terrace. In ground swimming pool and spa and outdoor Cabana for added outdoor enjoyment. Sold mostly furnished, excluding some artwork, personal items and a full list of exclusions is available upon request. Beautiful home, immaculately maintained with pool, spa and Kiawah Island Club membership opportunity-golf - just a short distance to beach access offering panoramic golf and lagoon vistas - surrounded by ancient majestic oaks.
- MLS® #18010843
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,102
- Square Footage5102.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lagoon, On Golf Crse, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website278
- Address116 Osprey Point Ln
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- HeatingElectric Baseboard
- FireplacesDen, Gas Logs, Other, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pam Harrington Exclusives
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.