Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3221 Johnstowne Street, Johns Island, SC
Charming custom built home overlooking the 14th hole of Kiawah Island Golf Resort's Oak Point Course within the ''front-porch'' Johnstowne community of Kiawah River Estates. The home's NeoClassical/Country style has double wrap-around front porches and a screened rear porch with lovely garden views. It offers a unique, inviting floor plan with entry foyer, large living and dining rooms, with see-thru fireplace, French Country inspired kitchen, pantry, family room, breakfast area, 1/2 bath and 10' ceilings on the first level. A wide stairway leads to the 2nd floor master bedroom suite, bath with double vanity, 6' soaking tub, shower and walk-in closet, plus two guest rooms with bath, laundry room and 9' ceilings.Special features include: Brazilian Cherry floors, detailed moldings, granite/marble countertops, large windows/transoms, garage with decorative cupola, mature low-maintenance landscaping, Rinnai water heater and new HVAC. Located within Kiawah River Estates, a gated community offering golf, tennis, swimming pool, club house, fitness room/classes, library, book club, social events and community dock for fishing, crabbing and a floating dock for kayak/canoe launch. â¨All within five minutes from Freshfields Village Shopping center, access to Beachwalker County Park, Kiawah Island's beach and Bohicket Marina the property offers an incredible lifestyle to enjoy. Club membership opportunities are available at Kiawah Island Golf Resort's Oak Point Golf Course, The Governor's Club on Kiawah and the Seabrook Island Club.
- MLS® #18014120
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,414
- Square Footage2414.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, On Golf Crse
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website523
- Address3221 Johnstowne Street
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Two, Dining Room
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.