Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1479 Eutaw Battalion Drive, Charleston, SC
This home has it all!! Custom waterfront dream home with private dock and boat lift. Open concept living (with fireplace), dining and a chef's dream kitchen all with water views of beautiful Seaside Creek. Enjoy breakfast or dinner on screen porch as dolphins swim by. The sun deck is a perfect spot to enjoy the warmth of the sun. The master suite boast a large walk in shower and an oversized master closet. Upstairs, you will find 3 additional bedrooms, each with water or park views and private baths. A large loft is a perfect gathering spot for family and friends. Convenient to downtown and Folly Beach, this elevated home will have an elevator and over 1000 sq feet of garage space. Freeman's Point amenities include a boat launch, pool, community dock, and walking trails.
- MLS® #18017102
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,562
- Square Footage3562.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre, Tidal Creek
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website220
- Address1479 Eutaw Battalion Drive
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionSeaside Plantation
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.