Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1306 Palmetto Boulevard, Edisto Island, SC
OCEANFRONT CLASSIC with GUEST HOUSE!! Located in the best area of Oceanfront with a deep, well protected lot. Features include: Metal roof,oversized sun deck , tongue in groove beadboard ceilings and walls, fully furnished & equipped, and all the beachy charm of yesteryear. Super rental income of $52,150+/yr. vacation rental in Main house + $12,000/yr. potential annual lease for cute guest house (or keep for personal use during rental season).Many use options. ONE-OF-A-KIND. QUALITY LOCATION! PRICED RIGHT.
- MLS® #18017214
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,463
- Square Footage2463.00
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Golf, Marina, Trash Pickup, Club Membership Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Rolling, Beach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View
- Days on Website485
- Address1306 Palmetto Boulevard
- AreaEdisto Beach
- SubdivisionBeach Front
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- MiddleOut of Area
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.