Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2744 Rush Haven Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Look for it featured on NBC Open House in Charleston! Resort style living with true deep water on the Wando River. Relax with Charleston's incredible sunsets over the water from nearly every room. Custom built in 2015 this open floor plan was designed around viewing the water. Charleston charm is reflected in the magnolia trees, dual rounded brick entry staircase, ten foot ceilings, crown moldings, and private backyard complete with live oaks. Copper gas lanterns burning the maple leaf flame welcome you through the mahogany door into the cathedral style foyer as well as provide ambience while entertaining on the river front decks. Brazilian Cherry five-inch flooring runs throughout the main living area with carpeted bedrooms and tile in the bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room. continued..The spacious kitchen features Thermador professional appliances that make cooking a pleasure with double ovens, a 6-burner gas range and electric griddle spanning 48 inches, microwave and an ice maker installed in the island. The built in 30-inch towers of refrigerator/freezer will meet all your expectations. Granite countertops with under mount sinks and Grohe faucets express a clean look. Solid maple cabinets with roll outs feature dove tail drawers and full extension soft close glides. Compliment your entertaining with dual temperature wine and beverage refrigerator and illuminated glass cabinets. Six bedrooms all with en suites provide a space for all family members. Enjoy jets in the bathtubs or a large walk in shower. French doors open onto the Juliette balcony from the master bedroom. Unwind in the bathroom spa with dual vanities and closets, a soaking tub equipped with jets and separate shower with hand held wand and rain. An upstairs bedroom, currently utilized as an in-home office, presents exquisite views, coffered ceilings, walk out porch with spiral staircase and gas fireplace. Entertaining is casual with the dedicated game room on the ground level. Watch movies with the 3-D projector on the 120-inch retractable screen with built in speakers for the ultimate theater experience. Walk out the sliding doors onto the travertine swim deck into the refreshing pool and jetted tub. The pool features include custom lights, water fountain, spillway from the jetted tub, heat pump and chiller. View the Wando River from 3 large spacious decks consisting of travertine and IPE wood flooring. Multi-level porches are accessible by the spiral staircase. Desired deep-water access even at low tide. The private dock has a 20 x 10-foot float deck and 20 x 18-foot covered pier head with fresh water and electricity. One of the very few private docks that have two 10,000 lbs. boat lifts that can be used for boats or jet skis. Catch your own bait fish or shrimp to fish off the dock for blue crab, flounder, sea trout or red drum. Dolphin are often seen fishing and swimming through the cove. This home was engineered and designed to have a 900-gallon saltwater fish tank on the second floor while having a dedicated room in the garage for all the equipment that would be needed. Four HVAC zones provide maximum comfort and efficiency. Anderson hurricane grade windows and triple point locking doors provide both excellent views as well as protection. Ten-foot garage doors allow for access for all sized vehicles. There are too many design features to list. The amenities of the gated community of Dunes West include an Arthur Hills 18-hole golf course, tennis and social club memberships multiple swimming pools with a slide, weight room and miles walking paths and a boat launch.
- MLS® #18017260
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,673
- Square Footage7673.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Hcap Eqpd, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Iron Fence, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationElev Construction, Raised Slab
- Days on Website457
- Address2744 Rush Haven Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Other, Three
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.