Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
534 Central Avenue, Summerville, SC
A SIGNIFICANT HISTORIC PROPERTY! Two Houses on 1.7 Acres in Summerville's Historic District. Both Houses have been Improved to Near Perfection. The Grand House(3532 sf), Popularly known as the Henry Manigault House c. 1883, is listed in SC Historic Register for Plantation Houses. Master Suite is Downstairs, Two Large Guest Bedrooms Upstairs Each with Baths. Four Gas Logs Fireplaces. Metal Roof. Over-sized, Finished, Air Conditioned Four Car Garage. New 20 X 30 FT Entertainment Gazebo with Large Fireplace. Several Giant, Aged Oak Trees and Many Azaleas and Camellias.The Cottage(2500 SF), 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths has been Re-Built to Highest Standards for Comfort and Economy. New Kitchen and Baths, Cement Plank Exterior, Hardwood Floors First Level and Stairway, Two 15 Seer Heat PuThe 1.7 Are Lot is Totally Fenced. Second Auto Gate is off Dorchester St. Grand House Has-- Screened Porch Dual Geothermal, High Efficiency HVACs Encapsulated Crawl Space with De-Humidifier Completely Re-Wired and Re-Plumbed Exterior Walls Insulated
- MLS® #18019396
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,032
- Square Footage6032.00
- Year Built1883
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 4 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 4 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- ExteriorCement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Wood F/encl, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Wooded, 1-2 Acres, Corner
- RoofArchitectural, Fiberglass Shingles, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website371
- Address534 Central Avenue
- AreaSummerville / Ridgeville Area
- SubdivisionHistoric District
- Zip Code29483
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Skylight
- HeatingHeat Pump, Water-To-Air
- CoolingCentral, Water-To-Air
- FireplacesDining Room, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Den, Family Rm, Three +
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.