Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
S Live Oak Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
Opportunity to own land directly on the busy 4-lane, Highway 17A. This property is a heavily wooded area at this time, but very desirable, as the Volvo plant is approximately 11 miles away. The property is also minutes away from Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, Summerville, and about 30 minutes from Downtown Charleston. It is zoned Flex-1, so the possiblities are endless. The property next door is also listed for sale at approximately 6 acres for a total of more than 12 acres.
- MLS® #18019829
- TypeVacant Land
- StyleAgricultural, Multi-Family, Other, Residential, Commercial, Grazing, Horse Farm, Hunting, Industrial
- AmenitiesHorses O.k., Bus Line, Central TV Available, Central TV Antenna, Other, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage, RV
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
- AddressS Live Oak Drive
- Area73 - G. Cr./M. Cor. Hwy 17A-Oakley-Hwy 52
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 10+ Acres, Inside, Level, 5-10 Acres
- Days on Website701
- ZoningAgricultural, Other, PUD, Residential, Commercial, Condominium, Mobile Home, Multi-Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.