Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3079 Marshgate Drive, Seabrook Island, SC
Imagine your brand new home on this amazing deep water homesite at the confluence of the Kiawah River and Captain Sam's Creek! Once in a lifetime chance to build your dream home with a dock (permit in hand) overlooking the river and the ocean beyond. You will be living where the Kiawah River meets the Atlantic Ocean and have unparalleled views of and access to the river, ocean, dunes, beaches, and wildlife. Looking out towards the sea you will see Kiawah Island's Captain Sam's Spit to the north and Seabrook Island's North Beach to the south. Enjoy your spectacular backyard and all that Seabrook Island has to offer! This is a conceptual plan pending architectural review approval.
- MLS® #18019950
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,830
- Square Footage3830.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Horses O.k., Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Elevators
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Other, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River Access, Riverfront, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre, Ocean View
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website374
- Address3079 Marshgate Drive
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CitySeabrook Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Other
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.