Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
300 Ocean Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC
One of the most incredible and sought after homes on 'Millionaire's Row'. 300 Ocean Blvd. has been meticulously cared for. One's breath is taken away as you enter the magnificent 24' tall entry foyer with stunning 3'' thick Brazilian Cherry open tread curved stairwell with a barreled mahogany ceiling. Grand foyer from the front of home to the rear on both level, each with open cherry treads. Gourmet kitchen with curved island, Wolf gas range, dual convection ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerators, double dishwashers, granite counter tops, coffered ceilings, wainscoting in most areas, 8' tall mahogany doors, elevator, 13' 300 gallon exotic fish tank with separate emergency generator backup, elevated swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, roof top deck, copper roof, are some of the many amenities, lush yard
- MLS® #18021516
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,308
- Square Footage7308.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Villa
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Pool - Elevated, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Front, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website416
- Address300 Ocean Boulevard
- AreaIsle of Palms
- SubdivisionOcean Boulevard
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Beamed
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Carroll Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.