Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4138 Nature View Circle, Johns Island, SC
NEW PRICE - This classic, traditional custom built home in Gift Plantation is built using ICF construction with steel and concrete encased with brick and cement siding to potentially decrease the impact of hurricanes and also to keep the home energy efficient with low utility bills. This gorgeous home resides along the banks of the Stono River only 12 miles from historic Charleston. Situated on a .9 acre lot in a private cul-de-sac, the home sits far back from the road immersed in beautiful landscaping with panoramic views of the Intracoastal waterway. The home includes an in-ground pool, a private dock for boating, and boat storage. The double stairwell entrance is surrounded by herringbone brick work with classic Charleston iron work and leads to a full front porch.The marble tiled foyer is bright and leads into the large dining room and elegant stairway. The great room has a beautiful panoramic view of the lush grounds, the pool, the stono river, and spectacular sunsets. This home has an elevator that stops at each floor. Each room was carefully planned to maximize space, storage, and to capture spectacular views. An unfinished attic space could expand this home with additional bedrooms or rec room and features dormers and soaring ceilings. It was built for entertaining with a highly appointed gourmet kitchen, a formal dining room, and a show-stopping great room with deck space for entertaining. There are dual master bedrooms each with gorgeous bathrooms, one on the main level and the other located on the upper level. Special features throughout the home include chair railing, extensive wood trim, Brazilian Cherry wood floors and bannisters, a silent floor system to reduce sound, solid wood doors, pocket doors, large window sills, professionally landscaped with an irrigation system, alarm system, and a central vac. There is an additional lower level with 1,750 sq./ft of heated and cooled space not included in the main square footage. It features a full workshop, exercise room, full family room with a wood burning fireplace which opens up to a covered patio just off the pool. The home also has a huge 3-car garage. You simply must see this home to appreciate its beauty and quality. It has been impeccably maintained. This is a well-established community with many neighborhood amenities including swim/tennis, deep water floating dock, walking trails, and picnic areas.
- MLS® #18021892
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,305
- Square Footage5305.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, In Grd Pool in yard, Porch - Front Porch, Other
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website201
- Address4138 Nature View Circle
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionGift Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Hcap Eqpd, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesDen, Living Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.