Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
126 South Battery Street, Charleston, SC
This classic-style 1930's house with side piazzas, has sunlight on all four sides and the interior has beautifully appointed rooms. The living room and master bedroom have French doors that open onto the piazzas. The house boasts of a professionally landscaped garden and a two-car garage.Classical architect, Randolph Martz, designed the French doors in the rear, which spill onto a terrace overlooking the garden. This is a great house for entertaining in the garden, piazzas and inside the home. This five-bedroom house is ideal for a family, with storage galore. The kitchen and bathrooms have all been updated with marble and granite.
- MLS® #18022722
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,879
- Square Footage3879.00
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website287
- Address126 South Battery Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorWood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Living Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- Listing Office:Historic Properties Of Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.