Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
122 E Indian Avenue, Folly Beach, SC
NOW PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL!!! Here's a deepwater home at Folly Beach that presents a great value & opportunity! This home needs some updating/TLC, but the combination of waterfront & proximity to downtown makes it a gem! The floorplan features a large eat-in kitchen that opens to a huge great room. From there, you can access the full-sized screen porch overlooking beautiful Folly River & surrounding saltmarsh estuaries. The main level ''split-plan'' has the dual master-suites on each side of the living areas, affording privacy for each. Downstairs you'll find 2 additional bedrooms(or office, media/game room). The dock itself may just be the ''best seat in the house''. Here you'll enjoy all of the splendors of the Lowcountry.Fresh crabs, fish, & shrimp are available daily, and Dolphins & Ospreys are now your neighbors! ~$3250 credit available toward buyer's closing costs and pre-paids with acceptable offer and use of preferred lender.
- MLS® #18022847
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,517
- Square Footage2517.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, Wood F/encl, floating dock, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website458
- Address122 E Indian Avenue
- Area22 - Folly Beach to Battery Island
- SubdivisionFolly Beach
- CityFolly Beach
- Zip Code29439
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story, Split Level
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.