Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3129 Sand Marsh Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Find this opportunity to own a home in The Sound in Hamlin Plantation within a few minutes of everything Mt Pleasant has to offer. Elevated construction for plenty of parking and storage to go along with a well thought out floor plan. Kitchen with all the features you would expect including professional appliances. Spacious family room but also a sunroom area and additional living space off the kitchen. Separate dining and an enclosed office with French Doors. Owners suite downstairs with dual vanities and closets, separate garden tub and tiled shower. Two bedrooms upstairs with shared hall bath and two additional bedrooms with jack-n-jill bath. Large deck overlooking landscaped fenced yard. Hamlin Plantation amenities including swimming pool, clubhouse, and workout facility.
- MLS® #18024373
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,895
- Square Footage3895.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Trash Pickup, Boat Storage, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Wood F/encl
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website269
- Address3129 Sand Marsh Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionHamlin Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingHeat Pump, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.