Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3103 Linksland Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Lowest priced 4 BR in sought after Charleston National. This handsome corner lot home with shaded Oaks offers a first floor master w/dual walk-in closets, dual vanities and garden tub. New countertops and sink in eat-in kitchen. Beautiful refinished wood floors needing just a 2nd coat of poly. Formal dining room and family room with fireplace.Fantastic oversized screened porch and adjoining deck for grilling & entertaining. Three good size bedrooms upstairs. Roof new in 2015. Some TLC if buyer wants to upgrade bathrooms or do minor cosmetic work, but home is priced with that in mind and is move in ready. Near 8th green of Charleston National Golf Club & walking distance to pools and tennis. Just minutes to the beach, shopping, schools and downtown Charleston. At this price, don't miss out.
- MLS® #18024634
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,432
- Square Footage2432.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website267
- Address3103 Linksland Road
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCharleston National
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Century 21 Properties Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.