Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
402 - 3 Chisolm Street, Charleston, SC
$100k Price Reduction!!!!! Seller says sell!! Luxury New York style loft with striking 'wow' factor is one block from the Battery's waterfront promenade. This coveted corner condo with spectacular views is one of only six homes in this former vocational school gymnasium building. Huge light filled windows, soaring 30+ ft. ceilings, open floor plan. TWO GARAGE PARKING SPACES convey with the property! Lots of potential to easily convert into 2 bd/2 bath and finish approx. 160sf of additional loft space too. Covered bike storage and fenced dog walk area. Amazing opportunity to own a piece of historic Charleston South of Broad. Walk to the Horse Lot Park, Colonial Lake, the Battery Promenade and City Marina
- MLS® #18025109
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,484
- Square Footage1484.00
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOther, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOther, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Solid Brick
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Days on Website261
- Address402 - 3 Chisolm Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.