Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3000 Maritime Forest Drive, Johns Island, SC
Spectacular Kiawah Isl and Haulover CRK views! Wildlife and an ever-changing marsh from your own dock to the Atlantic. Expansive Charleston front and back decks! Spacious kitchen for entertaining, opens to dining and living area with panoramic walls of windows. Relax in a naturally-lit sunroom of windows (could easily flex as office or additional dining). Large Main-floor Master, with bright en-suite bathroom. A 2nd main-floor bedroom with accommodating full bathroom. More amazing Maritime sights upstairs from two sizable bedrooms and a charming office (easy conversion to another bedroom). An elevator offers convenience to all floors, including the moisture-controlled garage spanning the entire building footprint. This is one for the discerning buyer, put it on your'Must See' list for KRE!Home of Oak Point Golf Course. Amenities include clubhouse, pool, tennis and basketball courts, dockside park with crabbing, fishing, kayaking dock. Optional membership can be purchased in the Kiawah Island Governor's club and/or Seabrook Island Club. Minutes to Kiawah Island Beachwalker Park. Shopping and Restaurants just down the road at Kiawah Island, Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina.
- MLS® #18025146
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,781
- Square Footage3781.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, Tidal Creek
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website166
- Address3000 Maritime Forest Drive
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.