Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2682 Egrets Landing Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Low Country Living at its finest !!! Rare Opportunity to own a luxurious 6 BR, 4.5 BA custom built home located on a cul de sac street with its own pool and its own deep water dock on 2.5 acres with water and marsh views and sunsets like no others. Impressive circular drive and massive landscaping. Drive under home parking for 4 or more vehicles. This property affords a lifestyle that everyone would die for but only a few will ever have. The list of extras include an elevator, 3 fireplaces , front and rear porches (open and screened) with decking and gazebo/cooking station. NOTE: Survey/Plat shows 2.50 ACRES OF WHICH .47 Acre is HIGHLAND and 1.97 MARSH W/162 FT ON HORLBECK CREEK
- MLS® #18025548
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,927
- Square Footage5927.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Other, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Other, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Other, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Other, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 2-5 Acres, Other
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationElev Construction, Other
- Days on Website126
- Address2682 Egrets Landing Court
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Converted Garage, Other
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Three, Other
- Stories2 Story, 3 Story, Other
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.