Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1583 Old Rivers Gate Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
This ready for move in Backstrom is an open concept home where traditional and coastal meet. There is a formal dining room for gatherings. The study with french doors is a great home office/den/study room. The gourmet kitchen has a large center island making it the hub of the home. Kitchen finishes include linen cabinetry , marble veined quartz countertops, and subway tile. Ship lap is featured on the fireplace wall in the family room. The large screen porch is a great space to overlook the natural landscape behind the home. The main floor Owners Retreat has a lovely bay window. The Owner's bath is crisp and coastal with white cabinets,light quartz, and hints of blue/green. Enjoy the spa like extended shower. 5''plank flooring runs thoughout the main floor. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms- 2share a jack and jill bath. Also upstairs is a flexible retreat space- perfect for the kids to use as a play space or media room. The kids bedrooms can be quiet space.
- MLS® #18026172
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,578
- Square Footage2578.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website206
- Address1583 Old Rivers Gate Road
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCarolina Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Weekley Homes L P
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.