Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
27 Hopetown Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Extremely Rare custom built house located on the I'On Village Walk. The main house is approx 4930 sf, and the garage apartment is approx 700 sf. Aside from the wide range of upgrades seen in a home of this stature you also have: Newly Renovated Gourmet Kitchen with Quartz Counter tops Hardwoods High ceilings Wrap around porches overlooking the Marsh and Greenway Wood burning fire place FROG apartment above the boathouse/garage for Boat Storage Private front courtyard Large back yard w room for a Pool First floor guest suite w media room Extra ground floor unfinished room w plumbing/electrical/hvac not incld in sq ft-Great for potential pool house Two car garage Formal dining room and private office.-Large Master with French doors to the back screen po
- MLS® #18026213
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,630
- Square Footage5630.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Play Park
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Privacy Fenc
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website418
- Address27 Hopetown Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:The Peninsula Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.