Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
107 Sedburgh Drive, Goose Creek, SC
This unique luxury home in the Hamlets section of Crowfield is a showstopper, and is situated at the end of a cul de sac on one of the most private, wooded lots in the neighborhood! This custom built home features a gorgeous curved staircase, 24 foot ceilings in the great room, an elevator, a spacious owner's retreat on the first floor complete with fireplace and spa-like master bath, and a gourmet kitchen any chef would be excited to cook in. Two home offices on the main level are perfect for the working couple or for those who just needs a bit more space. The large windows throughout the home offer breathtaking views of the 13th green on the golf course and mature landscaping on the property. Outdoor living spaces include 3 covered porches and a large deck in the backyard perfect forentertaining. This property is one of a kind and part of Lowcountry history. The .85 acre lot backs to the original reflection pond and Ruins for the original Crowfield Plantation!! Neighborhood amenities include: 4 pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse, miles of walking/biking trails, storage for boats, trailers and RV's & numerous community events throughout the year. Additional features include: *Chef's kitchen with large center island, gas cook top, double ovens, high ceilings and beautiful granite countertops and a large breakfast area. *Separate formal dining room. *Master bedroom on first floor has fireplace and access to the back deck. *Master bathroom features fireplace, dual vanity, jetted tub, and walk in shower. *Great Room has 24 foot ceilings, custom built-ins, and fireplace with brick surround. *6 bedrooms. *4.5 baths. *Bedroom/TV area on 2nd floor perfect for Mother-in-law, nanny or guest suite. *2 home offices on main floor. *Elevator. *Oversized garage with 3 parking bays. *Large garage doors to accommodate a boat or RV. Book your showing today!
- MLS® #18026981
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,605
- Square Footage4605.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Gutters, Patio, Porch - Front Porch, Full Fr Prch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, On Golf Crse, Pond Site, 1/2 -1 Acre, Pond
- Days on Website232
- Address107 Sedburgh Drive
- AreaG. Cr / M. Cor Hwy17a - Oakley - Hwy52
- SubdivisionCrowfield Plantation
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets, Elevator, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Great Rm, Two, Bathroom, Three
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCollege Park
- MiddleCollege Park
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.