Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3783 Gnarled Oaks Lane, Johns Island, SC
This stunning, newly completed custom home rests dramatically at the apex of a 75 acre fresh water lake in the middle of the exclusive Briars Creek Community. Over 2 acres, the lot has ample room for a carriage house/boathouse, a dock and an in-ground pool. The main house is three bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2 half baths. Possible to convert the upstairs great room to a fourth bedroom. Elegant fireplaces grace each floor, whle the open downstairs floorplan lends itself to festive family gatherings or intimate dinner parties. Briars Creek is an exclusive, gated, golf course community which is just now coming into its own. Only 85 homes will be allowed in this nearly 2000 acre enclave. Club membership, either golf or social, is available to the new home owner. Nature trails and boat dock too.
- MLS® #18027331
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,300
- Square Footage3300.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Security Guard/Sys
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Dock Permit
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Level, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website105
- Address3783 Gnarled Oaks Lane
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionBriars Creek
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.