Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3783 Gnarled Oaks Lane, Johns Island, SC
REDUCED! This is a stunningly beautiful new home. Join the exclusive golf community at Briars Creek in this custom built house nestled on 2 acres of land. Dramatically situated at the head of a 75 acre lake, the large lot has ample room for a carriage or boat house, a pool and a dock. Fireplaces grace each floor, while the open downstairs floorplan lends itself to family gatherings or intimate dinner parties. The upstairs great room can be converted to a fourth bedroom if needed. Briars Creek Club membership is available with this property; seller will contribute $5000 of the joining fee to successful purchaser. Potential membership in nearby Kiawah River amenities will include swimming, fitness and marina facilities.
- MLS® #18027331
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,300
- Square Footage3300.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Insul
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Dock Permit
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Level, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website263
- Address3783 Gnarled Oaks Lane
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionBriars Creek
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.