Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
12 Short Street, Charleston, SC
Ideal location slightly North of Broad within Old & Historic Districts. Easy walk to world-class shopping, restaurants, and historic sites. Sophisticated Charleston-Single house thoughtfully renovated, blending historic charm with functionality for today's lifestyle. Flexible 2nd floor room can be 3rd bedroom or library/office. Lovely garden perfect for outdoor entertaining. Lots of built-in storage, large laundry room with work sink and hanging rods. Ample attic storage, plus bonus storage in crawl space with cement floor. No water in yard or inside house during the 100-Year Flood, Matthew, Irma. 2 side-by-side off-street parking spaces.
- MLS® #18027918
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,284
- Square Footage2284.00
- Year Built1870
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Insul, Tankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Spcl Lights
- Lot DescriptionInside
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website284
- Address12 Short Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Bedroom, Dining Room, Three +
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carriage Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.