Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4025 Capensis Lane, Hollywood, SC
LUXURY Townhomes 10' ceilings down, hardwood, granite, open designs never seen before. Each home w/ private interior paver stone courtyard, off large gourmet-island kitchen, dining & great room area bringing in lots of natural light. First floor master w walk in closets & Large walk in laundry, 2 BRs each w/ walk in closets & loft upstairs. Some plans w/ 1st floor study and Double porches. Photos show some upgrades. Poplar Grove is a gated low country paradise convenient to 526/ downtown. Pool/fitness center. Walking/biking/hiking trails. Over 5 miles of waterfront. *All Residents enjoying a community dock, boat house, boat landing, kayaking, fishing, crabbing, with access to equestrian center/boarding opportunities, walking, and biking trails. Don't Miss out on the Last Buildings of Townhomes!! Gorgeous Pond Views!!! Get in fast to make your selections.
- MLS® #18028774
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,235
- Square Footage2235.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Part'l Fence, Patio, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionLagoon, Pond, Pond Site
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website299
- Address4025 Capensis Lane
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionPoplar Grove
- Zip Code29470
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Southeastern
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.