Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2295 Middlesex Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
Beautiful new construction in sought after neighborhood of Park West. True open floor plan includes spacious foyer, dining room, and eat in kitchen with Vintage Calcutta Quartz counter tops. Great for dinner parties or holiday gatherings. Kitchen leads to screened wrap around porch to enjoy the outdoor fireplace. Shiplap throughout first floor in downstairs master, dining, fireplace, and family room. Master suite has gorgeous views of pond with door leading to porch and Carrara Marble tile en suite bath. Guest bedroom on main can be used as office and is located at front entry, perfect for working from home. Each additional bedroom has an en suite bath and spacious closet. 3 car garage with space for golf cart and 5 cars. This home is elevator ready. Easy to install after closi
- MLS® #18029051
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,664
- Square Footage3664.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Other, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Other, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch, Elevator Shaft, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionInside, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre, Pond Site
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website214
- Address2295 Middlesex Street
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Other, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Lifestyle Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.