Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2186 Wappoo Hall Road, Charleston, SC
You can have it all! Riverland Terrace home is less than 15 minutes to town, on deep water, w/ a boardwalk in place & a dock permit, plus a salt water pool w/ outdoor kitchen. This gated estate w/ an acre of landscaped grounds has a large 4 bedroom home that was built to entertain! Incredible water views. The main floor has an elegant entry w/ large living room, dining room, gourmet eat-in kitchen, den, sunroom & master suite. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms & 2 baths as well as 2 additional rooms that can be used as a playroom, art studio, office, workout room or extra guest space. Incredible storage. Ground floor den w/custom bar. MIL suite w/ private entrance, plus an apt. above the garage- both are perfect for large families, guests, or rentals. Two garages w/ covered parking for 5 cars.Dock permit approved for boat lift, floating dock & pier head. The house has been freshly painted outside & a new roof installed in 2018. New carpet in all bedrooms and upstairs hallway. The MIL suite has a large living/dining room & a Murphy bed. Kitchen, private bath & office. The den w/ custom bookshelves & mahogany bar is perfect for casual poolside parties. The laundry is located conveniently nearby. The downstairs also features a 200 bottle wine chiller & a heated and cooled workshop. There is a 3-stop elevator to all floors, & 2 gas fireplaces in both dens. The house has deep porches on both the front & back that are perfect for enjoying the yard & the water. The one-bedroom apartment over the garage has a kitchen, full bath, living room & stack washer/dryer. The Riverland Terrace boat ramp is just down the street, & the Terrace Theater is a bike ride away. Flood insurance is only $891 a year. House has a geothermal system which works w/ its 2 gas hot water heaters & its 3 HVAC units. irrigation controls and outside lighting controls are on the backside of the stand alone garage
- MLS® #18029406
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,853
- Square Footage6853.00
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Dock Existng, Dock Permit, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, Riverfront, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- Days on Website85
- Address2186 Wappoo Hall Road
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionRiverland Terrace
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Skylight
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Two, Den
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMurray Lasaine
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.